Tuesday, July 10, 2012

At the lotus pond

An outing I can never forget! Winter had got nipper. I had come over for a casual chat and asked him if I wanted to come over for a picnic to a blue lotus pond at the far end of the city.

"Just you and me", I winked in between girlish giggles.

"Ofcourse".

And we were off the to the pond at sunrise so we could take a dip when the sun was just out. I was wearing a purple spaghetti top and  little black shorts. He could make out  my nipples outlining my top in the chilly winter morning. I saw him staring at my hardened nips and pulled a jacket over myself.

'What a tease you are!' he said.

The lotus pond was incredibly beautiful and he said I  looked like a lotus myself when I got into the pool.

I entered into the pond and I could see goose pimples all over my body. One dip and I emerged out, my strap sliding out of my shoulders exposing one perfect breast and pink nipples. I knew he could have chewed me off right there! Embarrassed,( or rather acting so) I pulled the naughty strap to its place and beckoned him to jump in.

He stepped in and as he walked towards me I turned my back to him. He touched my neck caressing it with his fingers and kissed me softly. I was responding to his touch and kiss. He turned me around and let the strap of my top fall down again.

"Ah! heavenly breasts, so full and soft." he murmured.

 I had my eyes closed as if I knew what would come next. He gently caressed my breast and started licking my sweet nipples. Sucking them slowly at first and then quicker and harder.

I ran my fingers over his body stopping between his legs.

 "Looks like someone has a hardon here,"I said playfully holding his cock in my hand. "Let's go to a drier place", I suggested.

He picked me up and walked out of the water and laid me down on the moist grass below. As we took off each other's clothes and rubbed our bodies together it felt like we were on fire. Even in the cold outside! 

No comments:

Post a Comment