Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kohl lined eyes


It was a nippy day in November, and I was standing in the balcony sipping a cup of hot coffee enjoying the lazy Sunday morning. That's when I spotted him.

 Head covered in a brown dupatta, I was arranging things in the flat right opposite his. "Must be a new occupant", I thought.

 He looked at me staring at him and walked to the balcony door. I wanted to shut the door or pull the curtains up and shield myself  from his view. But I walked into the balcony and waved a coy "Hi!" at him. Speechless he stood staring at my beautiful kohl lined eyes.

"The most perfect eyes I have ever seen." he said."The kohl running through the rim of your eyes. You look like a dream.You have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. The sexiest , If you don't mind me saying so."

"Oh, really? Thanks"

"Do you have coloured lenses on?"

"Nope, they are naturally light green-brown."and then as an after thought,"Actually I believe in all things natural."

No comments:

Post a Comment