Friday, July 13, 2012

double trouble

I was lounging in the balcony in a sexy lacy nighty. The contours of my figure clearly visible and soothing to the eye! It looked like an open invitation .

"Hey sugar, wassup?"

"Just soaking up the sun before I head to the bathroom for a shower", I winked.

We chatted up, our chat bordering on the flirty, before I waved and walked in. He headed to his bathroom and had a hot shower before he dressed up in sexy shorts and tee. He jumped over the balcony railings and made his way to the bathroom. I knew he could hear the soft patter of the shower and from the smoky glass could make out I was in there.

 He crept in and saw my back towards him. I was covered in soap lather, eyes closed and enjoying toying with my breasts.

"Need help, sugar?"

"I knew it was you, you naughty neighbor,"I laughed

"Nice breasts, let me massage them for you."

"All yours, go on. Shouldn't you come off your clothes? If it gets wet you won't have anything to wear back."

"Great idea."



No comments:

Post a Comment