Thursday, July 5, 2012

When the eyes first met.


I knew I had him drooling the very first time I met him. I was standing by the pool in a netted see through white top and a really short skirt! I caught him staring at my breasts and I made no effort to shield them from him. Encouraged, he walked upto me.

"Hey beautiful, do you mind unraveling your name to a smitten stranger?"

I let out a sweet giggle." Find out for yourself, smitten stranger."

"Is that a challenge, mystery lady?"

I giggled some more saying nothing.

"You look stunning in this lacy top."

"I thought you'd say "Hot" ,stunning's close though!" I teased.

"Hello my love".

I turned around to see who was calling out to me. It was an athletic tall guy, bare chested, cleanly shaven, waving out to me. Nayan!

"Hey, look who's here!" I ran into his arms giggling again.

Unmindful of the people around he slid his hands into my sheer top feeling my breasts, caressing them softly. Speechless he continued looking at them, feeling a hardening between his legs. I grew conscious of his presence and pulled Nayan to a corner. He could still see us. I allowed Nayan to remove my top and he slid his mouth into one breast, sucking hard at her nipples still fondling the other. I felt him slid his hand down my skirt between my legs. It was too much for him to bear.

I caught him dropping casual glances at me, I was chewing my lower lip with my sparkling teeth. Did he understand my invitation? Was he waiting for me to make my move? Ahh! I will have to find out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment