Friday, August 17, 2012

fruit treat

  
It was a long awaited part night! I was in the mood for mischief. I found a fruit-edible bikini in a store and decided to give him a biggg surprise. Imagine his pleasure when he saw me lying on the bed wearing nothing except a fruity bikini!

I saw him with his mouth wide open, wondering what he should say! I gestured him to the bed.

"Hungry?" I teased.

"Oh yeah," he sighed.

"let's start with with some fruits first."

As he undressed, I could feel myself tensing up with anticipation. He touched like never before and got biting off the fruits one by one, occasionally sharing a strawberry or grape with me with his lips. He slowly finished off his treat, licking every bit of fruit and juice off my body. The fruity juices flowing all over my body and his soft tongue licking off all the juices, sent me into another world.

"I can't wait another second, honey. I am exploding,"I screamed.

"Let's explode together," he heaved, as he entered into my world and we took off to the magic land together.

No comments:

Post a Comment