Wednesday, August 29, 2012

fuck me baby one more time..


We sit across from each other at the small breakfast table in the kitchen. You are sipping your coffee and reading the paper; I am reading a trashy romance novel and eating some yogurt.  I had reached a rather raunchy scene in the book and it was really making me horny. Looking over at you, I give you a mischievous grin, though you can’t see it because of the newspaper and begin to lift my foot towards your crotch. We are both wearing robes with nothing underneath so I know that I will be able to reach your cock with nothing in the way.  I stroke my foot along your member causing you to lower the paper, jumping slightly. You look over at me and I bring a spoonful of yogurt to my mouth; acting as though I am not fondling you under the table and clean the spoon as though I am licking at the tip of your cock.

I curl my green painted toes over your growing shaft, pinching slightly as I go from tip to base. You open your robe and your legs, looking down; you watch my foot massage your penis. My toes knead at the tip of your penis, as you hold yourself at the base, spreading the precum. I move my foot to your balls and rub them, pushing them against you as thrust your hips slightly.  You spit in your hand and rub yourself, making your cock slick than I push it against your thigh and rub up and down.  Moving over you quickly now, I watch your face, your eyes are closed and you groan softly.  As you near release, you remove my foot and replace it with your hand, you hold my foot close; wanking yourself hard, you groan louder and cum on my foot. The feel of your hot seed on my foot makes me hornier and I wiggle in my seat. You grab your phone and take a picture of my cum-covered toes. “So beautiful,” you say. You clean my foot with the hem of your robe and release my foot.

Standing up, you walk around the table towards me and I turn in my chair to face you. You lean over, kiss me forcefully, tongues dueling and open my robe. Reaching over, you grab the spoon from my yogurt and smear it on my breasts, I shudder at the chill. Spreading my legs, you break from our kiss and kneel between them. You lick the cream from my breast, nibbling at my nipples. My head falls back, my hand moves to your head, holding you there as you feast; my fingers caressing through your hair. Once my tits are clean, you move away slightly, grab my hips, pulling me more to the edge of the chair.


After placing one hand above my quivering cunt, you spread my pussy lips with your thumb and finger. Taking up the spoon again, you put some yogurt onto my clit. I gasp at coldness applied to my hot flesh, and shudder anticipating what you will do next. With a glint in your eye, you lower your mouth to my pussy, licking on the edge of my lips. You slowly remove the yogurt from me, licking and sucking my clit.   








I begin to make small, encouraging sounds as your tongue makes love to my needy pussy. I grasp the edges of the chair, working not the thrust my hips too hard, trying to stay on the chair.  I moan and whimper as you stick two fingers up into my cunt, you piston them in and out, getting faster and faster.
“Oh, fuck, yes. Fuck my pussy with your fingers.” I cry as my juices begin to flow all over your hand, screaming my orgasm to the ceiling, grinding against your hand.  You pull your fingers out and suck them clean, standing up; you pull me to my feet, holding me steady. We kiss again and I taste myself on your lips. I smile as I pull away. “We shall have to finish this tonight or we will both be late for work,” I say. “Until tonight,” you murmur. Taking my hand and you pull me out the room, heading for the bathroom for a quick clean up. We dress, smirking at and fondling each other the whole time, and head off to work, blissfully contented; awaiting the end of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment