Sunday, August 26, 2012

grunting with pleasure

He took his time, kissing me and caressing me all over, flicking my nipples with his tongue what a damn TEASE!!!!

while he fingered my so sensitive vagina lips, ruffling my cunt hair and slipping his fingers between my vagina lips till my pussy was gorged and my clitty was tingling, and I was nearly screaming with arousal. 



His shaft was as good as all my fantasies, so long and big he was tight inside me. He fucked me as if he’d been having sex with me for years. His hard penis seemed to instinctively know all the places in my vagina that turned me on most. He knew just how to caress a girl’s thighs and breasts while he pumped. 

He took ages and I came before he did! He told me afterwards that as I came I’d clawed his back, wrapped my legs over him and pounded his bum with my heels. But all I was conscious of was the glorious explosion of the climax he gave me, how firmly he thrust at the end, the way his body tensed and juddered as he squirted, and that long, meaty, so masculine grunt as he came.

No comments:

Post a Comment