Thursday, August 9, 2012

the drive

I let my dress ride up so high as I sat next to him in his car that he could get that little glimpse of my knickers that I knew drives boys crazy. We kissed on my doorstep and I could feel his erection jutting into me just below my belly button. 



His hands started getting adventurous, and this time his fingers really did find the line of my panties, first through my dress, then with his hand under my dress, creeping erotically slowly up my thigh then on my bare bottom following the thin satin thong strip between my bum cheeks. 

He was starting to undress me almost as soon as the door was closed behind us. I let him take my dress off then suggested the lounge where there was a rug. It was big and thick with lots of room to spread out on, and saturated with memories of long raunchy sessions of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment